Instructor: Trevor Nelson teaching on Wednesday February 20 or 27, 8:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
TTS announces 2013 dates for the popular Private Equity Interview Training, a course specifically designed for professionals who are considering private equity analyst and associate positions.
Class will be taught by Training The Street’s lead PE interview instructor, Trevor Nelson. Trevor has years of experience in private equity investing. In addition to his responsibilities at TTS, Trevor is currently a founder and managing partner at Alliance Consumer Growth, a NY-based consumer growth equity fund. Previously, Trevor was a generalist at Texas Pacific Group (TPG Capital) and mid-market PE firm Harvest Partners. Trevor began his career in the M&A group at Lehman Brothers. Trevor is a graduate of Northwestern University where he studied political science and captained the men’s division-I varsity soccer team.
PE Training Focus
- Best organize and present your resume
- Appropriately discuss your deal experience
- Answer a range of common questions
- Prepare for case studies and modeling tests
- Telling a Compelling Story – The most compelling way to present your candidacy, walk a PE investor through your resume, and discuss your deal experience
- PE Q&A – The most common PE interview questions and the most compelling answers
- PE Case Studies – Prepare for PE case studies by learning how to assess various business models quickly as a PE investor would
- LBO Modeling Tests – Learn how to prepare for a range of LBO modeling tests by developing a standard process and approach for building an LBO model
NOTE: This is not an LBO modeling class and will not be Excel based. Students will receive printed materials to take home.
Group Session Date & Time
- Wednesday February 20 or 27, 8:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
If you are interested in one-on-one coaching please email us at: PEinterviewcoaching@trainingthestreet.com