The TTS Free Learning Series offers an opportunity for Learning and Development professionals to meet and participate in key discussions impacting the populations you support.
At TTS, we take pride in providing these free learning opportunities for our valued clients. Whether the topic focuses on Gen Y, Communication Skills for New Employees, Diversity, or a variety of finance topics, our informative series puts learning at your fingertips.
More from our Free Learning Series coming this spring.
Do you have suggestions on a Free Learning Series Topic? Please email us and let us know.
Past Series Topics
- November 28, 2012 – War for Talent 2.0: Attracting, Retaining and Motivating Analysts and Associates. Presenterd by Jodi Glickman of Great on the Job and Scott Rostan
- May 11, 2012 – The 2020 Vision: What is the Future of Gen Y Careers? Presenter: Lindsey Pollak the Gen Y Expert
- February 9, 2012 – Helping you keep to your Learning Resolution we kicked off the new year with an Excel Efficiencies for HR/L&D Professionals taught by Joe Zirpolo
- December 5, 2011 – What’s in a Bank, TTS wrapped up the 2011 Free Learning Series with Scott Rostan’s presentation on Investment Banking
- November 3, 2011 – Working Across Differences: Unlocking the Potential of a Multicultural Workforce featuring Jane Hyun, & Audrey Lee of Hyun & Associates
- May 12, 2011 – Communication Strategies for Junior Bankers featuring Jodi Glickman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 31, 2011 – Managing Generational Differences featuring Lindsey Pollak, email@example.com
Free Learning Series Location
275 Madison Avenue, Suite 1201, New York, NY 10016
Is there a topic you would like to see as part of our Free Learning Series? Please let us know and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.