In today’s competitive hiring place, finance careers are no longer limited to only students with a finance background. Firms are increasingly hiring students of varied academic backgrounds who are articulate, capable of presenting ideas clearly and concisely, and with a broad range of skills and talents.
Training The Street receives invitations every year from college and business school Investment Banking Clubs, Finance Clubs, and Consulting Clubs, as well as Career Management Centers who are looking to provide our workshops for their students. Ask around and you’ll find that your friends have been trained by TTS, either through on campus seminars or at a premier Wall Street firm.
The TTS Workshops
- Fundamentals of Applied Excel
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Valuation (Undergraduate & Graduate Tracks)
- Financial Modeling
- Advanced Topics: LBO and M&A
- Modeling and Excel for Consultants
- Investment Management Valuation and Modeling
- Interview Coaching
What Would I Gain if I Take the TTS Course?
- Prepare for the technical section of the finance job interview
- Prepare for your summer internship or your first year on Wall Street
- Become fully comfortable with finance jargon
- Inject a vivid practical dimension into your finance coursework
- Learn finance skills that can be applied in a wide array of future jobs and careers
- Learn what Wall Street bankers really do on a daily basis, and what tools they use most
At TTS, we teach at all the leading global investment banks and top consulting firms, preparing their interns and full-time employees with the tools for success. In an average month, we train up to 1,000 aspiring Wall Street professional for their summer internships. When we say we know what employers are looking for, we mean business!
For more information about our curriculum of workshops and one-on-one coaching for students, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org