As a reflection of our philosophy and learning methodology, TTS’s live instruction integrates mini-lectures, hands-on instruction, practical illustrations, group projects, and critical thinking exercises to optimize your learning experience and bring finance fundamentals to life.
Public Courses Learning Methodology
Consistent with TTS’s approach of “learning by doing”, all of our courses focus on the practical application of real-world examples. Each learning module explores finance theory and fundamentals with reinforcement through Excel modeling examples and exercises. Courses stress the consistency, clarity, and efficiency required when modeling complex situations and concepts. Our goal is to put the fundamentals of finance at your fingertips.
Public Courses Training Goal
TTS’s public courses will benefit individuals who are seeking a better understanding of how to analyze and value a company using traditional Wall Street methodologies. Our intensive workshops enable individuals to develop the same knowledge of finance that participants derive from a standard entry-level training program and through continuing development coursework under a corporate sponsor. All participants who attend the public course training program receive a certificate of completion listing the details of the training session(s) attended.
With live training offered at several global locations throughout the year, class participants represent diverse regions and locations, as well as industries. On a continuous basis, we also offer evening and weekend seminars at our state-of-the-art training facility located in Midtown Manhattan. Additionally, we offer workshops and seminars throughout the year in several global locations, including:
- In the United States: Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Washington DC
- In Asia: Hong Kong, Shanghai (China), New Delhi (India)
- In Europe, the Middle East, and Africa: Dubai (United Arab Emirates), London (United Kingdom)
TTS Training & Learning Center
The training is held at TTS’s Training and Learning Center, conveniently located in mid-town Manhattan at 275 Madison Avenue (at 40th), New York, NY 10016. The Training and Learning Center is just blocks from the Bryant Park, Times Square, and Grand Central Stations.
What to Bring
Each participant will need the following:
- Laptop with Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader, and USB memory stick ability (for file sharing and distribution). Modeling classes are optimized for Office 2010, 2007, 2003 and earlier versions. In addition, many of the shortcut keys will not work for MAC OS. It is highly recommended that all participants bring a PC to the sessions.
- Financial calculator, preferably the HP-12C or HP-17BII+
To sign up or learn more about our live instruction courses available in various U.S. and global locations, please view the course calendar.