This intuitive self study book helps you to quickly understand the fundamentals of building a merger model – quick and easy. The TTS Merger Modeling book offers 270 pages of step by step details along with insightful notes, Excel templates along with solutions, 5 hours of online instruction, including 6 months of free access to the online companion.
- Overview of the merger process from the buyer’s and seller’s perspective
- Purchase accounting and modeling write-up of assets
- Accretion / dilution analysis
- Relative P/E analysis and other useful techniques
- Advanced analysis such as exchange ratio analysis, contribution analysis and premium paid analysis
- Deal mechanisms such as collar agreements and defense against hostile takeovers