The TTS Free Learning Series offers an opportunity for Learning and Development professionals to meet and participate in key discussions impacting the populations you support. Our Free Learning Series also offers the opportunity for students and finance professonals to preview Training The Street content and material.
At TTS, we take pride in providing these free learning opportunities for our valued clients and potential customers. Whether the topic focuses on Gen Y, Communication Skills for New Employees, Diversity, or a variety of finance topics, our informative series puts learning at your fingertips.
More from our Free Learning Series coming soon
- May 2023 – The Power of Python
Past Series Topics
- Excel Essentials for H.R. Professionals
- Attracting and Keeping Millennials at Your Workplace Presenter: Lindsey Pollack
- Why Wall Street Matters Presenter: William D. Cohen
- Creating Tomorrow’s Leaders Presenter: Lindsey Pollack
- Ethical Decision Making Presenters: Karen Rezach and Eva Lazar
- Happiness 10.0
- Own the Room Presenters: Marjie Terry and Alana Unterberg
- Attracting and Keeping Millennials at Your Workplace Presenter: Pamela Weinburg
- War for Talent 2.0: Attracting, Retaining and Motivating Analysts and Associates Presented by Jodi Glickman of Great on the Job and Scott Rostan
- The 2020 Vision: What is the Future of Gen Y Careers? Presenter: Lindsey Pollak the Gen Y Expert
- Helping you keep to your Learning Resolution we kicked off the new year with an Excel Efficiencies for HR/L&D Professionals
- What’s in a Bank, TTS wrapped up the 2011 Free Learning Series with Scott Rostan’s presentation on Investment Banking
- Working Across Differences: Unlocking the Potential of a Multicultural Workforce featuring Jane Hyun, & Audrey Lee of Hyun & Associates
- Communication Strategies for Junior Bankers featuring Jodi Glickman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Managing Generational Differences featuring Lindsey Pollak, email@example.com
Do you have suggestions on a Free Learning Series Topic? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
In-Person Free Learning Series Location
275 Madison Avenue, Suite 1201, New York, NY 10016