The TTS Free Learning Series offers an opportunity for Learning and Development professionals to meet and participate in key discussions impacting the populations you support.
At TTS, we take pride in providing these free learning opportunities for our valued clients. Whether the topic focuses on Gen Y, Communication Skills for New Employees, Diversity, or a variety of finance topics, our informative series puts learning at your fingertips.
More from our Free Learning Series coming soon
Do you have suggestions on a Free Learning Series Topic? Please email us and let us know.
Past Series Topics
- March 1, 2018 – Excel Essentials for H.R. Professionals Presenters: Parul Sahai and Kristen Kelly
- September 27, 2017 – Attracting and Keeping Millennials at Your Workplace Presenter: Lindsey Pollack
- April 5, 2017 – Why Wall Street Matters Presenter: William D. Cohen
- May 10, 2016 – Creating Tomorrow’s Leaders Presenter: Lindsey Pollack
- May 12, 2015 – Ethical Decision Making Presenters: Karen Rezach and Eva Lazar
- April 16, 2015 Happiness 10.0 Presenter: Michael
- March 19, 2015 – Own the Room Presenters: Marjie Terry adn Alana Unterberg
- November 19, 2014 Attracting and Keeping Millennials at Your Workplace Presenter: Pamela Weinburg
- May 13, 2014 – Excel Essentials for H.R. Professionals Presenters: Parul Sahai and Kristen Kelly
- November 28, 2012 – War for Talent 2.0: Attracting, Retaining and Motivating Analysts and Associates Presented by Jodi Glickman of Great on the Job and Scott Rostan
- May 11, 2012 – The 2020 Vision: What is the Future of Gen Y Careers? Presenter: Lindsey Pollak the Gen Y Expert
- February 9, 2012 – Helping you keep to your Learning Resolution we kicked off the new year with an Excel Efficiencies for HR/L&D Professionals taught by Joe Zirpolo
- December 5, 2011 – What’s in a Bank, TTS wrapped up the 2011 Free Learning Series with Scott Rostan’s presentation on Investment Banking
- November 3, 2011 – Working Across Differences: Unlocking the Potential of a Multicultural Workforce featuring Jane Hyun, & Audrey Lee of Hyun & Associates
- May 12, 2011 – Communication Strategies for Junior Bankers featuring Jodi Glickman, firstname.lastname@example.org
- March 31, 2011 – Managing Generational Differences featuring Lindsey Pollak, email@example.com
Free Learning Series Location
275 Madison Avenue, Suite 1201, New York, NY 10016