Attention California Residents
The following is a disclosure under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA). As part of your application for employment at Training The Street, we may collect the following categories of personal information about you:
- Personal contact details (such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses);
- Emergency contacts/next of kin information (such as name, relationship, telephone numbers, and email or mailing addresses);
- Age and date of birth;
- Social Security Number;
- Recruitment information (such as skills, education, qualifications, references and other information included in a CV, application form, or cover letter);
- Nationality and immigration information (including information from related documents, such as your passport, driver’s license, or other identification);
- Marital status and details of your spouse/partner, any dependents, and any beneficiaries.
- Protected classifications under CA or federal law (such as ethnic origin, sexual orientation, age, health, and religious preferences);
- Criminal records information including results of background checks obtained through government agencies such as the US Federal Bureau of Investigations;
- Employment records (including engagement documents, employment contracts, start date, job positions/titles, department, employee ID, usernames and passwords used to access our systems, work history, working hours/time sheets, training records, and professional memberships);
- Biometric information;
- Geolocation data;
- Details of salary, bonus, benefits, payroll records, bank account details, and tax information;
- Retirement and pension information (including details of your retirement accounts);
- Health insurance information;
- Annual leave and other leave records, including details of the types of and reasons for leave being taken and related correspondence;
- Information in your sickness and absence records (including sensitive personal data regarding your physical and/or mental health);
- Performance and appraisal information, including performance improvement plans, targets, and objectives;
- Disciplinary and grievance information;
- Training records;
- Details from references or letters of support;
- Any termination of employment documentation, including resignation letters, dismissal letters, redundancy letters, minutes of meetings, settlement agreements and related correspondence;
- Photographs, videos and recordings; and
- Information about your use of our information and communications systems.
We also collect publicly available information about you, including information that is lawfully made available to the general public from federal, state, or local government records.
We collect this information to process payroll, address grievances, provide you with employee benefits, for tax purposes, to comply with contractual requirements and to comply with legal or regulatory requirements or as required by company policy. Please contact Robert Rostan (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.