This rigorous technical training course is specifically developed for new and lateral hires, with the sole purpose to get them desk-ready. Over the last two decades, Training The Street’s Core Comprehensive course has become the industry standard for live technical training.
The Enhanced format incorporates robust features that have traditionally only been available to our on-site training clients. These newly available features include:
- TTS Resource Center – Through their unique login, each participant will have access to our web based learning environment, which includes; access to training content (including over 500 support videos), online assessments, and a classroom portal that enhances instructor and student interaction.
- Performance Tracking – Through the Resource Center, participants have the ability to track and compile a record of their personal performance throughout training. This record of performance can be provided to the participant’s sponsoring firm.
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting and Analysis SmartBook® – Participants will be provided with access to the course prior to training. This allows participants to be “level set” prior to live instruction; serving as a refresher for some participants and getting those with little to no accounting background up to speed. These materials also serve as an excellent reference post training.
- Online Assessments – Prior to training, participants will complete an accounting pre-instruction assessment to ensure a base level of accounting skills*. Throughout live training, daily mastery quizzes ensure that participants are on track, retaining important learning objectives. Once live classroom instruction is complete, TTS will administer a comprehensive final examination to measure the participant’s overall learning.
- Online Video Content – Participants will have 24/7 access to core video content, knowledge check videos, and advanced video content via the TTS Resource Center.
- Evening Assignments – Assignments will be graded with instructors’ comments and feedback. A Teaching Associate will be present to answer questions on these assignments.
- Post Training Support – Once participants leave the classroom, the learning continues. Participants will have access to the TTS Core Video Library for a full year after live instruction. So when its late in evening and they can’t remember how to calculate diluted shares outstanding using the Treasury Stock Method, there is a reliable, 24/7 resource to get what they need. For a listing of video topics, view this PDF
* The accounting pre-instruction assessment ties back to specific pages in the Fundamentals of Financial Accounting and Analysis SmartBook® for follow-up and reinforcement.
Live Instruction: TTS’s live 5 Day Enhanced Core Comprehensive Financial Modeling and Corporate Valuation course explores the modeling and valuation techniques commonly used by Wall Street firms. The proven curriculum provides practical application of the standards and methods that a practitioner needs to be a top performer. Led by our team of experienced instructors, all of whom are former practitioners, the primary focus of the training is to teach participants the practical applications of the theoretical methodologies. Participants will blend accounting, finance, and Excel skills into the construction of three interactive models from “scratch” (3 statement, M&A, and LBO) over the 5 days intense days of training.
- Early Registration: $6,000 for full course (register at least 3 weeks in advance)
- Standard Registration: $7,000 for full course
- Group rates are available
- Discounts offered to existing clients