At TTS, we take pride in providing these free learning opportunities for our valued clients and potential customers. Whether the topic focuses on Gen Y, Communication Skills for New Employees, Diversity, or a variety of finance topics, our informative series puts learning at your fingertips.
Upcoming Free Learning Series
Financial Dashboards with Python and ChatGPT
Boost productivity by creating quick interactive dashboards with Python.
Sustainability Accounting & Reporting
Sustainability Accounting Standards, Disclosures, and impact on Enterprise Value.
Excel 365 New Features
How Excel’s New & Exciting
Features Can Make Your Spreadsheet Life Easier.
Click “Subscribe To Our Newsletter” on the left to receive Free Learning Series invitations and alerts.
Past Series Topics
- September 2023 – Crosslake for Ready for Techxit – Building a Tech Story That Supports the Financials – View Recording | View Key Takeaways | Visit Crosslake
- July 2023 – Private Equity Strategies: Buy and Build – Learn More
- June 2023 – Modeling Solutions – Learn More
- May 2023 – The Power of Python – Learn More
- Excel Essentials for H.R. Professionals
- Attracting and Keeping Millennials at Your Workplace Presenter: Lindsey Pollack
- Why Wall Street Matters Presenter: William D. Cohen
- Creating Tomorrow’s Leaders Presenter: Lindsey Pollack
- Ethical Decision Making Presenters: Karen Rezach and Eva Lazar
- Happiness 10.0
- Own the Room Presenters: Marjie Terry and Alana Unterberg
- Attracting and Keeping Millennials at Your Workplace Presenter: Pamela Weinburg
- War for Talent 2.0: Attracting, Retaining and Motivating Analysts and Associates Presented by Jodi Glickman of Great on the Job and Scott Rostan
- The 2020 Vision: What is the Future of Gen Y Careers? Presenter: Lindsey Pollak the Gen Y Expert
- Helping you keep to your Learning Resolution we kicked off the new year with an Excel Efficiencies for HR/L&D Professionals
- What’s in a Bank, TTS wrapped up the 2011 Free Learning Series with Scott Rostan’s presentation on Investment Banking
- Working Across Differences: Unlocking the Potential of a Multicultural Workforce featuring Jane Hyun, & Audrey Lee of Hyun & Associates
- Communication Strategies for Junior Bankers featuring Jodi Glickman, email@example.com
- Managing Generational Differences featuring Lindsey Pollak, firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have suggestions on a Free Learning Series Topic? Please email us at email@example.com and let us know.
In-Person Free Learning Series Location
275 Madison Avenue, Suite 1201, New York, NY 10016