In today’s fast-paced global markets, staying ahead of the curve is more important than ever. That’s why our Global Markets training blends core finance capabilities with technology-enabled data-driven insights, immersive simulations, and AI components to empower your team for success in the dynamic world of finance.
Gain a competitive edge with training programs rooted in real-world data and analytics. We provide you with the latest market intelligence and trends, ensuring your team can make informed decisions and understand the intricacies of the global financial landscape.
Data-driven simulations with generative AI and coding modules
Design Your Own Training Program
Leverage Training The Street’s proven experience and content to create your own journey. From comprehensive multi-week programs to short Continuous Development bursts spaced over time, we blend the right mix of content and simulated experiences to drive learning outcomes.
Economics / Capital Markets Fundamentals
- Regulatory Framework, Basel I, II & III, Risk Weighted Assets
- The Role of Investment Banks in Global Capital Markets
- OTC vs. Exchange Traded Markets, Agency Trading vs. Market Making, the Role of Sales and Trading
- Economic Cycles, Monetary / Fiscal Policy
- Interest Rates, Yield Curves, and Inflation
- Exchange Rates, Other Key Economic Variables
Fixed Income Markets
- Corporate vs. Government Debt
- Fixed Income Pricing and Yields
- Duration, Convexity
- Fixed Income Trading and Hedging Strategies
Foreign Exchange Markets
- Defining an FX Transaction
- FX Forward Quotes
- Using Forwards to Hedge
- Types of Equity
- Key Market Participants
- Short Selling
- Order Types
- Equity Indices – Price Weighed vs. Market Cap Weighted
- Equity Market Making Conventions
- Futures and Forwards
- Interest Rate Swaps
- Credit Default Swaps
- Buying and Selling Calls, Puts, Multi-legged Trades
- Intrinsic vs. Time Value
- Option Sensitivies and Greeks
- Yield vs Discount
- Libor Versus New Alternative Money Market Rates (SOFR, EONIA, SONIA)
- Understanding Credit Default, Credit Rating Scales
- Secured vs. Unsecured
Data Science Content
- Introduction to Python and Python Objects
- Python Data Structures and Control Flow
- Python Functions and Introduction to NumPy
- Data Manipulation with Pandas in Python
- Interactive Visualization with Python
- Linear Regression & Time Series Analysis with Python
- Web Scraping with Python
- Dashboarding with Python
- Classification Models with Logistic Regressions and Decision
- Model Selection and Cross Validation in Python
- Interactive Dashboards and Reporting with PowerBI
Experience The Training The Street Advantage
Put theory into practice through immersive simulations that replicate the complexities of global markets. From trading scenarios to risk management exercises and coding projects, our hands-on simulations prepare you for the real challenges you’ll face in your career.
- Comprehensive Global Markets Training: Our programs cover a wide range of topics, including market analysis, trading strategies, risk management, data analytics and more. You’ll develop a holistic understanding of global markets.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from industry experts who bring real-world experience and in-depth knowledge to your training. Benefit from their insights and practical guidance.
- Personalized Learning: We understand that every learner is unique. Our training can be customized to match your skill level and objectives, ensuring you get the most out of your experience.
- Practical Application: Move beyond theory and apply what you learn through real-world case studies, practical exercises, and hands-on simulations.
- Industry Leading Training Partner: Training The Street is a global training company made up of experienced, diverse instructors passionate about teaching finance. Using the perfect blend of live instruction, hands-on learning, and class collaboration to teach real-world applications of finance theory including valuation, modeling, Excel and Financial Statement Analysis.
Learn More About Global Markets Training
For more information about our Global Markets training or finance programs, click below to book a Global Markets consultation. We will be glad to discuss content and training options to provide a tailored Global Markets training solution to fit your team’s needs.