Demystifying Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis
In the dynamic world of finance, a deep understanding of accounting and financial statement analysis is crucial for success. The complexities of accounting can often be difficult to understand. Our specialized Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis Training programs are designed to demystify accounting and empower your team with essential skills to read and understand financial statements.
Our Accounting training programs can be designed for non-finance professionals all the way up to accounting teams.
Invest in your team’s success and unlock their career potential.
TTS Accounting SmartPath assessments enable
custom learning plans based on student results
Accounting & Financial Statement Analysis Topics
Foundations of Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounting Foundations
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Ratio Analysis
- Time Value of Money
- Sources of Public Information
- Notes, MD&A, and Oversight
- M&A Accounting
- Income Taxes
- Share-Based Compensation
- IFRS vs. US GAAP
- Discontinued Operations and Restructurings
- Earnings Per Share
- Bond Accounting
- Foreign Currency
- Derivatives and Hedge Accounting Overview
Why Choose Our Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis Training for Your Team?
- Foundations of Accounting: Your team will gain a strong understanding of fundamental accounting principles, concepts, and terminology.
- Financial Statement Analysis: Learn to dissect financial statements, identify critical performance indicators, and assess a company’s financial health.
- Adaptive Learning Journey: SmartPath assessment will dynamically create the learning path to ensure your team receives the training they need.
- Practical Application: Real-world scenarios, hands-on exercises, and case studies.
- Expert Instructors: Learn from seasoned professionals who bring real-world experience and practical insights to the table.
Unlock career potential and empower your team to navigate the financial accounting landscape and provide a competitive edge for your organization.
Build Your Accounting Program Today
Regardless of experience or skill level, Training The Street can build an accounting program for entry-level new hires or the most experienced accountants.
For more information about our accounting and financial statement analysis programs, click below to contact us. We will be glad to discuss content and training options to provide a tailored solution to fit your team’s needs.
If you’re looking for training options for an individual or small group, explore our Financial Statement Analysis and Accounting public course or browse Self-Study offerings.